· Jesus gave me so many fruits during this time. Joy, peace, happiness, thankfulness
· Jesus gave me a time in adoration when I wasn’t really having a good day. He started bringing up all of the good memories I have had with my teachers, classmates, friends, and my family. These things really brought me joy because these memories show me how much I deserve them. All of these people are special because God gave them to me.
· I got a real glimpse of the true light God can bring into the world if we are open to Him.
· God knows both me and my needs better than anyone else. I felt secure, comforted, and understood.
· Joy filled my heart and I couldn’t help but smile really big. I have so much to be thankful for. I just heard God saying, “Rely on Me.” It felt good to kneel there after a long, busy day.
· This year has helped me to complain a little less. I can offer up this anger or complaint to God instead. It is not easy though.
· When I started to feel like I couldn’t focus, the music drew me in, and I felt peaceful and relaxed. I didn’t have to worry about what to say or do, I could just sit, and almost let the music talk for me. He spoke to me through the music, and it was as if I was having a direct conversation with God. Some words in the music were like a direct answer from God.
· The amount of peace I have gotten through this year is immeasurable. I was always stressed and nervous before the year started. Now, though, I feel like I can fly.
· When I go to adoration, I always feel loved by God and peaceful.
· I feel like I have grown in my faith through adoration.
· My favorite part of adoration is the praise and worship music.
· I felt calm and really focused on prayer. I felt at peace during adoration and afterwards. I just knew that He was close to me at that time.
· During adoration, I like the music. The music helps to keep me focused on Jesus. After adoration, I always feel very peaceful and loved by God. Adoration helps me to slow down and not only focus on myself, but on other’s needs. I am able to thank and praise God.
· I like having the monstrance out during adoration because I know Jesus is there listening and waiting for me to come to Him. I feel loved and peaceful.
· After adoration, I focus more on others around me and I remember God is with me throughout the day.
· In adoration, I always feel like I’m in a very safe place. I feel the presence of God and the Holy Spirit in the room. I feel very comforted. I feel like God is there for me and I can tell Him anything.
· During our prayers this year, I focused on asking for peace. When I really dove into prayer, that's when I found the most success. After the prayer times, I recognized that I didn’t get mad or upset as much as normal. During prayer when I was receiving the peace I was asking for, I never felt worried or questioned His existence, which seems to come up a lot in prayer.
· At adoration, the Lord gives me peace. God wants me to know that I am loved.