Educational Trust Fund
Brett Thelen – Chair
Fr. Eric Weber
Mary Lee Klein
The Most Holy Trinity ETF was established on May 24, 1983 to provide a solid financial base for all educational programs within the parish. All interest earned on the corpus of the trust, as well as up to 20% of all new donations, are available for use in furthering educational programs in our parish. A total of $1,736,908 has been disbursed to the parish since 1986.
Most Holy Trinity Educational Trust Fund supports religious education within our parish which includes Most Holy Trinity School, Religious Education, Youth Ministry, and Adult Education.
How You Can Help - Planned Giving Brochure
In order to maintain and improve our educational system, it is essential that the Trust Fund continues to grow. There are several ways you can make an investment in the future of Most Holy Trinity Education through the Trust Fund:
• Tributes to loved ones on the occasion of birthdays, anniversaries, etc
• Setting aside a certain tax deductible amount to be paid upon the death of the donor
• Making a memorial gift whenever you want to remember a departed loved one
• Gifts of real estate, stocks, bonds, etc
• Leaving a bequest in your will
• Making a cash gift